I tried web design, blogging, WordPress theme development, played with adsesne and lot of other stuff, every time half way through what I was doing I found some blog posts saying “Things you should know before doing xxxxxx”, “common mistakes done by firs timers doing xxxx” . I always wished I found those posts before i did the mistakes said in those posts or before starting what I was doing.
This time I don’t want to say that to myself again. So, before I jump into the development, I’m gonna have a plan for how I’m gonna do it and do some research before I start doing anything.
Today I spent some time compiling a list of resources to get started with, undoubtedly Apple iOS DEV center seems to be the best place to get started, here are few other useful links
- Getting Started on the iPhone: A Primer for Non-Mac Development Shops
- HOW TO: Start Developing for iOS, Android or Windows Phone 7
- How to Get Started with iPhone Dev
- Apple iOS DEV center
- Top 8 iPhone Programming Books to Help You Make the Best iPhone App
- iPhoneWebDev (Developers Helping Developers)
After going through the above resources, One thing common in all of them is “Learn Objective C”. I’m onto it, will keep you posted on how it goes.